Re: Debian package, anybody?

[René Seindal]
I'd like to try out gtk2-perl-xs, since I have to port my
applications anyway one day, but I rather not go into building it and
handling build dependencies and all that.  That is beyond my time
resources at the present.

So, does anybody have a debian package, for testing or unstable, of
gtk2-perl-xs, so I can do some testing of it.

Here:

  deb http://wire.cadcamlab.org/debian sarge/
  deb-src http://wire.cadcamlab.org/debian sarge/

Packaging is really quick and dirty, and basically untested.
Known issues:

* gnome2 - I didn't touch it, since Debian testing (which is what I
  use) doesn't yet include libgnome2-0.

* package names - currently 'libglib-perl' and 'libgtk2-perl' - should
  these be 'libglib-xs-perl' / 'libgtk2-xs-perl' instead, or is this
  going to be the default build soon enough anyway?

* ExtUtils::Depends - not currently in Debian, but doesn't really
  belong to 'libglib-perl' either.  Currently I'm *not* installing it,
  but just copying it into the gtk2 source package.

* Forgot a dependency for libgtk2-perl -> libglib-perl.  Fixed for next
  build.

Peter