Database Application Development with Perl / Gtk / Tk

Good morning all,

I am looking for guidance regarding the above subject. I am planning to
build an application (pretty database intensive about a million records ,
reads, writes) with GUI frontend in either PERL GTK or PERL TK. Do you
think that the application will be fast enough.
I have read thru the manuals and some of the mailing lists.

My competency --highly experienced in ERP (Functional/Technical) , basic
knowledge of PERL, newbie to GNOME/GTK

Thanks in advance

Bharat Pondugula

Zon Breedband Family, 2 keer zo snel als alle andere ADSL aanbieders.
Voor maar 34 euro per maand.
Bestel nu op www.zonnet.nl/breedband en krijg het modem gratis.