Re: gtk2-perl debs

On man, 2003-03-24 at 14:53, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
Christian Borup <borup borup com> writes:

No me thats for sure!
Its really neat (and I don't even like pink :-)

Not implementing it in php would be good though... I hear Perl is pretty
handy for that kind of thing :-)

Well the graphics artist chose php for his websites..

I gathered as much.

I'd just hate to see more of the "even sites about Perl run php" crap.

We don't care about these whining folks, do we?

As a matter of fact, the Frozen-Bubble website is also done in php,
and no one ever said "even games written in Perl run php" :).

I used to work in a mostly php department. The first thing I heard when
I showed my coleagues Frozen-Bubble (the cool games written in Perl)
was: if Perl is so great why does the site run php.

That sort of thing gets tiresome after a while.

./borup