Re: [gtk2-perl-xs] Setting a cursor on a label

Jörn Reder wrote:

I think I meet these conditions, but it still doesn't work. It's
diffciult to post example code, the layout is somewhat more complex than
just a label in a toplevel window ;) Anyhow an idea what else could be
the problem?

Aaah, I like talking to myself ;)

I got it. I set

  $label->set_selectable(1);

which also changes the mouse pointer (to a text cursor), and obviously
my own cursor setting is ignored due to it. Any idea how I can set my
own cursor on a selectable label widget?

Regards,

Joern

--
Joern Reder