Re: Size of GtkImage?

Am 23.07.2003 um 03:32, schrieb muppet:

On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 11:29  AM, Matthias Bläsing wrote:
Is there a way to retrieve the size of the GtkImage?

you could use the widget's allocation ---
$gtkimage->allocation->width and $gtkimage->allocation->height .

This worked great for me, but...

or fetch the GtkImage's GdkPixbuf and ask its size.  this only works
for certain settings on the GtkImage...  see
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkImage.html#gtk-image-get-
pixbuf

when I tried this to retrieve the Pixbuffer, I got:
Can't locate object method "get_pixbuf" via package "Gtk2::Image" at
./gallery.pl line 70.

The Code in this sektion looks like this:
my $image = $xml->get_widget('vorschau');
my $pixbuf = $image->get_pixbuf;

According to the API-Reference this should work, but ....

Mfg

Matthias

PS: I'am subscribed to the list, so please don't CC me.
--
Matthias Bläsing                    Ghandi: Zuerst ignorieren sie dich,
ICQ: 84617206                               dann belächeln sie dich,