how to create gboolean?

Hi!

I am trying to create a Treeview with a toggle row. I create a
CellRendererToggle, and I am trying to set its property to activatable,
with the following code:

$renderer = new Gtk2::CellRendererToggle;
$treeview->insert_column_with_attributes (-1, $title,
 $renderer, activatable => 1);

I also tried with the
use constant TRUE => 1;
thing ( what I looked from the examples), but I get the following error
while browsing in the list:

(partition-manager:3402): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: unable to set
property `activatable' of type `gboolean' from value of type
`gchararray'

Thanks!
--
doome