Fileselection question

Hi.

Here is probablyt a silly question.

I have my menu bar with 2 menus. One is a file menu, and it works.
In this menu I have an open button, dedicatd, you bet, to open a file.

This button calls an open_file function, that then opens the
Gtk::FileSelection .

How do I do, so that I can get the name of the selected file OUTSIDE the
open_file function, for instance in the MAIN function?

The exampls shown in the tutorial I found only show how to get this name
inside the function that opens the file dialog box.

Thanks.

Éric.

--
Un clavier azerty en vaut deux
Éric Depagne                            edepagne eso org