New on this list

Hi everyone.

I'm new to this list, so sorry if this question has already been answered.

I've checked the web and the archive trying to find an answer but I did not
find any.
So here is my question.

I have a window created with $window = new Gtk::Window();

In this window I want ot insert a menu bar.
I did everything that was said on the tutorial
http://personal.riverusers.com/~swilhelm/gtkperl-tutorial/

As long as I only have one entry in the menu it wroks perfectly.

Bu I want to add another entry to this menu ( let say an help menu).
And for that point, nothing works.

I've checked to see if the help menu I created was working fine, by only
inserting it in the menu bar, and it is correct: i get the help item, and
when clicking on it, it shows the menu, with the apropos button.

The File menu has 2 entries: open and quit, and apperas fine when alone.

But whe I try to put these 2 menus, both of them got all the entries, that is
to say open, quit and apropos.

I attach both menus to the menu bar with
$root_menu->set_submenu( $menu ); and
$aide->set_submenu($menu);

I guess it is not the correct way to do, but I cannot find any hint on how to
do it properly.

Has someone an aidea?

Thanks a lot.

Éric.
--
Un clavier azerty en vaut deux
Éric Depagne                            edepagne eso org