[gtk-perl] GladeXML

well based on mail passing back and forth on the list as of late it
seems that Gtk2::GladeXML is getting a little bit of use and no problems
have been reported. i'll still stand by my earlier statements that it's
pretty incomplete (as far as verification and testing goes) but it does
seem to work. so that being said i've bumped the version to 0.25 and now
declair that it is ready for a preliminary, beta quality release. (have
at it, whenever you get a chance, muppet.)

if you know much about the details and innards of libglade then step
forth and take a look at the guts of it and let me know what you find
otherwise it will probably forever stay at 0.25.

-rm