Re: remove_accelerator

tom roth <tom tomroth de> writes:

On 05 Jan 2003 09:10:35 +0100
Guillaume Cottenceau <gc mandrakesoft com> wrote:

"remove_accelerator" was not implemented. I've just added it in
the CVS. Please checkout the CVS if you wanna use it.
thanks

i got me
 http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/gtk2-perl-cvsroot.tar.gz

installed that and now get:

Uncaught exception from user code:
      Uncaught exception from user code:
      Is gtk2-perl missing Gtk2::Button::remove_accelerator ?
Call trace:
      Gtk2::_Object::AUTOLOAD() called from projects/soundgrab-gtk2/soundgrab.pl:1238

am i missing something here ?

you downloaded the nightly tarball, where my very recent addition
must not be in. do a traditional cvs checkout, it should be ok
then.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/