Re: META.yml

On Wed, 2003-12-31 at 05:32, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 18:03, Ross McFarland wrote:

this is the best solution i can think of. discussion welcome.

My MakeMaker updates that version number automatically when I 'make
dist'.  But it's fine with me, I just won't commit the META.yml after
building the tarball.

that's the way i intend for things to work. if someone builds a dist on
an oldere system then i'd rather it say unknown than something invalid
(if they so choose of course they could hand edit the file) if they
build the dist on a newer system then the file will be correct.

-rm