new stable releases: Glib and Gtk2 1.020

Say hooray for the second stable release of the Perl bindings for Gtk2 and Glib.

The major focus of this release is documentation: now we have full API reference documentation, generated automagically from the source code. It also includes a fix for major memory leak, as well as the ability to create your own CellRenderers in Perl, and fixes a bunch of bugs.

We strongly recommend all users upgrade to this version.

RPMs for Red Hat 8.0, Red Hat 9, and Fedora Core 1 are available on our Sourceforge project page, and James will have Debian packages ready soon.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>