Re: New to list, looking at make an applet

On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 17:51, Mark Lehrer wrote:
Hello there, I am trying to get started w/ applet programming.  The
initial project I chose requires lots of ugly text processing so I
wanted to do it in Gtk-Perl, but it seems that the panel applet
stuff is missing.

Does anyone know the status of this?

That's a good question, I don't know if there are any bindings for
libpanel-applet2 yet. If there are, I figure they'd be in Gnome2
somewhere.

Thanks,
Mark
--