Re: GLib/GTK2 Win32 installer (Activestate based)

  I have created some (beta) installers for GLib 1.014
  and GTK 1.014, they can be taken for a spin at:

  http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wayne.keenan/gtk/perl/win32/

  Please understand they are betas, and they they don't
  contain any DLL dependancies. That is to come in one
  form or another later.

Thanks!

OK. I figured out how to get ppm to install these. I even upgraded to 5.8.1

Now, how do I install the underlying libs? I guess I get them from http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html. Presumably I need the "most current". These are tgz files. Where do I extract them to? Which ones do I need?

Argh, Linux is sooo much easier for development...

--john
--
John McDermott
Writer, Educator, Consultant