Re: Gtk2->init hangs

A. Pagaltzis said:
Hi all,

I've had this strange problem for a while now. I have no idea
what might be causing it. Please tell me what information might
be necessary to help fix this - I'm stumped.

we've seen similar on slackware the only thing that ever seemed to come of it
was something about the way that Perl and Gtk+ we're compiled or something
really funky that didn't seem to be our fault.

what OS/DIST are you on? what's the output of perl -V on your system?

-rm