Re: Missing drag'n'drop methods in GtkTreeView

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:25:30 -0400 (EDT), Ross McFarland wrote:

as a side note since you're getting the hang of XS you're seeming like
a good canidate to work on some of the other modules that need
developers, volunteer if you've got some time to spare and want the
fame and forture that being an open source developer will (not) afford
you.

I considered it but I'm afraid I'm not the one for the job since neither
my C nor my XS knowledge is sufficient for it.

Bye,
-Torsten