Re: problems with Gtk2::ListStore

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 18:24, Chas Owens wrote:

after the following change:

      for my $dsn (@dbs) {

        for my $dsn (qw/one two three/) {

and correcting minor changes due to the fact that the second code is out
of context it works fine with for me with gtk2-perl-xs HEAD as of this
moment.

are you using gtk-perl-xs? and if so how new? see what if anything has
changed about Gtk2::ListStore.

i don't know what the problem could be. first thing i would try is
replacing (@dbs) with a (qw/one two three/) or something like that. then
try print Data::Dumper( $store ); and see what it says. it of course
should tell you that it's a Gtk2::ListStore.

-rm