Re: new gtk2-perl

Hi everybody ,

En ce jour du Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:38:40 -0700,
"Robert G. Werner" <robert inreachtech net> parlait ainsi :
goran kirra net wrote:
I think we should put muppet efforts in CVS f.ex. with the module name
"gtk2-perl-xs" and continue hacking in parallell modules.
If or when gtk2-perl-xs surpasses gtk2-perl in functionality and stability
we can decide to switch the official releases to gtk2-perl-xs and deprecate
the inline based module.
Hooray!!
I'm inspired to figure out how I can help.  I really want to see gtk2+
work well under perl.  This seems like another piece of evidence that
it will.
You speak for me Robert . I am nobody on this list and in the Perl community , but i can't help sharing my
feelings upon this matter . The way everybody involved in the development behaved is simply astoundingly
humble , courageous and generous . It deserves to be namely pointed at .

Bravo and thank you guys !

--
D vid lacravate
lacravate mongueurs net