Re: perl-5.8.0, gtk-perl

thye wrote:

if I move this .o files to ./xs and retype make
all .o -files in ./xs will be lost.

Error:
cc: xs/GtkMenuBar.o: No such file or directory

any hints?

create symlinks to the .o files in the xs directories.
Some of the files are from another directory which name
I can't recall, but if you'll se the error, link all
.o to this directory too.

Or a little bit faster,

find -type d -name xs | while read dir; do
    cd dir
    for file in *.xs; do
        base=$(basename $file .xs)
        ln -sf ../$base.o $base.o
    done
done
(Have not tried it, just recalling it from memory)

For the other dir (build?) it's similar.

bye
    ago
--
 Alexander Gottwald informatik tu-chemnitz de
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723