Re: Real news (was: gtk2 news)

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 04:29:59PM +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:
On 10 Oct 2002, Chas Owens wrote:
Sourceforge this puppy.  With the method you have described it sounds
like it is very possible to have a lot of parallel development going
on.  Let volunteers sign up to take on a widget (let more than one
person take a widget since some will drop out or produce worthless
code).

Will be on sf.net eventually unless it gets obsoleted
by Guillaume working full-time in another direction.
(Hope we can work together but that's not my decision)
For now I'll update snapshot as often there is some
new code to review.

You don't really need to translate each widget by itself with Gtk+. Gtk+
has a definition language that describes its widgets, and you can create
the bindings by processing it with a script. No need to work on each
individual widget.

Right,
but that is slow in runtime and hard to debug.

A new snapshot with the modules splitted in .pm and .c files
and some fixes will be available later tonight.
repository:
http://kirra.net/perl/arkiv/

best regards,
Göran