Re: relase plan, 1st draft

goran kirra net writes:

Yes, it will be good to add use Gtk2::* in Gtk2.pm to avoid multilple
use Gtk2:: in the Perl scripts and to avoid strange error like I had
this weekend due to a missing use.

OK,
but we must try to be smart.
Application developers and users do not
want the start-up time we get if we load
each and every class regardsless if we need it or not.

When installing the pure xs version large and unique Gtk2.so, why
not pasting the contents of all the .pm's into Gtk2.pm ? Then I
think the load/startup time would not be much harmed.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/