Re: The big UTF8 changeover... (my 2¢)

Andy Robertson <critter_75075 yahoo com> said:

[...]

Background, I'm trying to write an install program for
a GTK ap I'm writting in Pascal.  Catch is, the
installer also has to install GTK on most Windows
systems, so I can not write the installer in GTK ;)
And, I do not want to use a professional installer
package, because it is all GPL'd.  And, I want
something that can install Perl GTK applications on
Windows later.  So, I'm actually trying to write an
installer in Pascal to use the Win32 GUI Toolkit.

I would recommend you either NSIS or even better inno setup. Their license are
open source compliant afaik

--
dams