TreeItem Drag and Drop...

I know I keep bringing this up, but it really bothers me. However before
I send in a bug report I just wanted to verify that this is indeed a
bug. Here is the behaviour I'm experienceing and what I was expecting.

When creating a straight Gtk::Tree I add several Gtk::TreeItems to it.
Each of which has had the $tree->drag_dest_set method called with the
approriate items. And the signal_connect method so that when the event
of drag_data_recieved occurs, a method will be invoked.

The thing is that this seems to work for only the root TreeItem. Any
other TreeItems that this is used for don't work at all. So I can only
drag and drop to the root item. This seems to be a bug since I've seen
programs written in c or c++ that are using Gtk::Tree's that seem to
work perfectly fine. Could I be doing something wrong?

--
 o)    Derek Wueppelmann               (o
(D .    monkey monkey homeip net        D).