Re: gtk+-2.0 perl status questions

Thanks for the information!  I'll try to find lupus there.

Did he mention whether he was working with Nathan, or whether he was
doing this alone or with others we don't know about here?

Nathan posted to the list and asked if anyone was working on this, and
no one responded.  I hope we don't end up with two projects going here.

Has anyone working on this talked with Lupis?

Nathan, are you reading this?

Scott Smith
Informatics
Genome Sequencing Center