GnomeDateEdit bug

Hi,

I have a problem with the GnomeDateEdit widget. As soon as I click the
arrow to drop down the calendar, it subtracts 1 month from the date.
Clicking again closes the calendar, but the changed date remain.

When it reaches an invalid date I get a blank entry and a bunch of error
messages from glib. Today it's 2002-06-29, clicking four times results
in 2002-02-29, which is an invalid date.

I'm using gtk-perl 0.7008-1.2 from debian unstable. Has anyone seen this
before? To where should I send this information?

/Hacker