help on runtime xpm replacement

Hi all

For making a network traffic indicator led in my gtkperl program, i need to change / replace a
pixmap accourding a "state". I have a toolbar, and like to add an item with a xpm. No
problem so far. This pixmap looks like a "Led" turned off.. so when a packet comes into my program
i want to change the pixmap. Can i do a "replacement" of a xpm during the runtime in gtkperl?

Thankx again for your help..btw is there a list of applications using gtkperl to subscribe to?

greetings

max moser