Documenting Gtk methods - Help

Hello,

Lupus suggested that Gtk-Perl could use some more documentation.
I am planning on writing the man pages for the Gtk* modules.

I have almost finished the manpage for Gtk.pm, but there are some methods
that I just can't figure out.

       Gtk->init_types()
       Gtk->mod_init_add()
       Gtk->module_configure()
       Gtk->watch_add(sv, priority, handler, ...)
       Gtk->watch_remove(tag)

Does anyone know what these methods do?

I've read the existing reference, I've looked at the XS source code,
I've looked at the API reference for the C bindings, and I've sent an
email to the Gtk+ mailing list.

Could someone please help me out here.

Thanks,
Daniel.

PS:
If anyone wants to help out with this documentation effort, please give a
shout.  This documentation will be mostly the same whenever Gtk-Perl gets
ported to Gtk+ 2.0.