Re: FileSelection package

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:03:44 +0000 (/etc/localtime)
"Vladimir V. Markevich" <markj LinS ospu odessa ua> wrote:

If I understend you right, your program need to wait until user
press on 'Ok' or 'Cancel' button and after that call the set_file function.
In this case I recommend you run new Gtk->main cycle in your open_file function
and connect on file_dialog destroy Gtk->main_quit.
Step in to Gtk->main program will wait for user action, and after destroing
window it quit from Gtk->main with Gtk->main_quit.

In any case I attach my variant of your program, and you may to check it.

Yes it is what i want to do !
Thanks for your help !

--
Greg