Re: help with a script

On Wed, 2002-04-17 at 16:39, Paul Rech wrote:
Hi everyone,

I want to write an app in perl-gtk and I'm just starting out learning
the GTK part.

Can someone tell me how to close a window without closing the whole program?

If you want to still access the window you can try the

$window->hide();

method which, I believe should hide the window from view but still keep
it around so you can manipulate the data held within it. Does this help?

--
 o)    Derek Wueppelmann               (o
(D .    monkey monkey homeip net        D).