option menus

hola,

i'm going through the gtk-perl tutorial which is quite excellent, but
the author seemed to have been a bit tired when writing the optionmenu
section.

i'm looking for a widget that has a little tab-button that you click on
and a menu appears that lets you select an option.  there aren't
pictures of an optionmenu in the tutorial, but i assume this is the
right widget.

can someone email me a hello world example of an option menu with like 2
or 3 options?  say, "red" "green" and "blue" or something dumb like
that?

even a small program that makes use of an option menu for me to dissect
would be helpful.

thanks!
pete