Bug In CTree ?

Ok, I've come across a strange bug when using CTree's

I've got a regular CTree with some nodes in it and a select_row signal
(or tree_select_row) attached to it..

then I have a print in the handler sub something like this

sub clt_select_row {
   my ($ctree, row, $column) = @_;

   my $node = $ctree->node_nth($row);

   print $node, "\n";

}

on one machine I get something like this (by clicking repeatedly on a
node)
Gtk::CTreeNode=HASH(0x9397314)
Gtk::CTreeNode=HASH(0x9397314)
Gtk::CTreeNode=HASH(0x9397314)
Gtk::CTreeNode=HASH(0x9397314)

that is, always the same node...
on another machine I get this
Gtk::CTreeNode=HASH(0x93972fc)
Gtk::CTreeNode=HASH(0x93973b0)
Gtk::CTreeNode=HASH(0x9397314)
and the process memory starts to rise (slowly)

now I need the first behavior because I saved adicional info inside the
Nodes (when I first create them) and of course now each time I click
them it just gives me a bogus node...

strangely I'm using the same Gtk Perl, the same libgtk and the same
libglade on both machines... so I'm puzzled...

Apreciate any help on this...

Pedro Caria
(Maquina de Estados)