Re: Drag and Drop MIME info

On 05/25/01 Andrew Schretter wrote:
The problem is that no matter how I define my target_table
for both the source and dest drag widgets, the $info parameter
of my drag_data_get and drag_data_received callbacks (the 6th
parameter) is ALWAYS 0.

My target table is set up like :

  my @local_target_table = (
      {'target' => "message/info", 'flags' => 0, 'info' => 32},
  );

for both the source and destination.  I would expect to get 32 in
$info in my callback, but I don't.

There was a bug in the conversion code from perl to C GtkTargetEntry.
Fixed in cvs.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better