CTree double-click behaviour

Is it possible to get a CTree not to toggle the expand status of a branch
when it's double-clicked? I'm currently calling $ctree->toggle_expansion in
a button_press_event handler, if the event type is 2button_press, but this
cases strange behaviour when the original toggle causes the CTree to scroll.
It would be much cleaner if I could just stop the automatic toggle from
happening in the first place.

--
        Peter Haworth   pmh edison ioppublishing com
"It is the rockingest thing I've rocked to since the last one."