Re: 2 questions regarding a perl daemon with a GTK interface

Here is an example program that I wrote a while ago that shows
exactly how you can do this. This program is simultanously running
the Gtk mainloop and is also an http daemon. Btw, it should be fairly
easy to change the program to use XML-RPC.

The key to this program is to add the daemon fileno to the mainloop of
Gtk through the Gtk::Gdk::input_add().

To test the program below. Run it in the background, and connect
with your webbrowser to the following URL:

     http://localhost:3333/hello/there

The message hello/there should appear in the label.

Regards,
Dov