Re: lotsa changes in cvs

Paolo Molaro wrote:

Hi dudes.
In the past few days I committed lots of new features. fixes
and improvements to cvs. I'd like to make a new release real
soon, so I'd appreciate if you all could try out the cvs version
and report any possible problem you get with existing
applications. I spotted a few typos I made and tested with
a lot of applications, but the more eyes, the better:-)

Thanks,
        lupus

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/syncomm/gnome-perl/Gtk'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `objects.pod', needed by
`manifypods'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/syncomm/gnome-perl/Gtk'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 2

Greg
-