Re: (no subject)

On 03/22/01 Etienne Grossmann wrote:
  while compiling, I had complaints on "Gtkobjects.xsh". The changes
below may or may not be a fix.

The fix is right, though that code is already on cvs, maybe
you have a slightly older cvs checkout?

  Message :

  make: *** No rule to make target `objects.pod', needed by `manifypods'.  Stop

  I added a dummy objects.pod file ... probably not a fix.

Ooops, I forgot to cvs add that file. It's in cvs now.

Thanks!

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better