Re: A couple of small bugs + patches

Charlie Schmidt wrote:

ill leave it to paolo too, but in my opinion is it better to leave it as
a GtkWidget.  what if it *ISNT* a GtkMenu (for whatever reason), the only
thing that every object *must* be in Gtk is a GtkWidget (ok, sure a
GtkObject, but thats opaque).  but whatever.

I don't agree. If it isn't a GtkMenu it should be blessed into whatever
class it is, having it blessed as a GtkWidget is not helpfull at all.
The perl programmer should not have to pay for C not having classes...

,/borup