Re: Pixbuf

On 06/28/01 AvA wrote:
I want to create a button that holds an animated gif.
I was told that Pixbuf should do the trick, but I don't have a clue
where to start.
Any help will be appreceated.

$pb = new_from_file Gtk::Gdk::Pixbuf($file);
($pixmap, $mask) = $pb->render_pixmap_and_mask ($alpha_threshold);
Create a Gtk::Pixmap from the pixmap and mask above and stick it
into a button.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better