Re: Event-driven programming

/--- On  Fri, Apr 27,  2001 at  09:06:33AM +0200, Alvaro  del Castillo
wrote:
| Maybe  you can  consider  designing your  system  around Bonobo.  In
| Bonobo
| you  have IDL  interfaces for  distributed event  programming. I  am
| sorry
| not to  be very precisse  but current I am  not yet a  bonobo hacker
| ;-)
\---

Thanks, but  I am  currently designing this  event-driven notification
system for  a small handheld computer,  which does not have  space for
gnome libraries...

dLux
--
         < Szabó, Balázs Tibor - dLux > - HuLUG - Allinphos
      ( mailto:dlux dlux hu http://www.dlux.hu ICQ: 30329785)