Re: glade use ?

On 08/18/00 wagner frédéric wrote:
i' m quite new to perl and i'm trying to use the glade mod with perl-gtk.

unfortunately I doesn't work with gnome widgets
(with gtk widgets it's ok)
I've messages such as :
** WARNING **: unknown widget class 'GnomeApp'

If you have libglade compiled correctly it should
work out of the box: what does
        libglade-config --libs gnome
report?

there is surely something I haven't done correctly but I haven't found
lots of examples of code.

Do you know where I could find some ?
I just need a good one to get started :)

Glade/samples/glade.pl works for many .glade files I found.

lupus

--
Paolo Molaro, Open Source Developer, Linuxcare, Inc.
+39.049.8043411 tel, +39.049.8043412 fax