Re: context menu

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, Alexandre Jousset work wrote:

    I need to use contextual menus ala Gimp on certain areas of my app
window, bound on the right mouse button. How could I do that in Perl ?
I didn't find anything in gtk-perl area nor Gtk. Moreover, I see
warnings saying that things like menu-factory will be deprecated. What
is the right way to do it now ? Some examples ?

Take a look at

http://personal.riverusers.com/~swilhelm/gtkperl-tutorial/tut-23.html#ss23.6

in my Gtk-Perl tutorial.  In that example, I have a pulldown menu bound to
both the right and left mouse button.  You should be able to work out from
there how to get exactly what you want.

--
Stephen Wilhelm
    See my Gtk-Perl Tutorial: