Re: Problems building GtkHTML and GtkXmHTML

-

GtkXmHTML is part of the gnome-libs pacakge, and thus the perl bindings
require gnome-libs.
GtkHTML is part of GtkHTML, so download it before trying to install
the perl bindings.  Both are available on gnome.org ftp (stable and unstable
directories)

[01 Dec 2000 15:07:02 CET] <Koos Pol>

Hello all,

 I have successfully built and installed the latest glib-1.2.8  and
 gtk+-1.2.8.
 I have successfully built and installed the latest Gtk-Perl-0.7004.
 Building the additional GtkHTML and GtkXmHTML packages gives me problems.

 I get a 'no such file or directory' on gtkhtml.h and gtk-xmhtml.
 I have no Gnome stuff installed.
 Any suggestions appreciated

--
Charlie Schmidt - ishamael themes org