Re: [gtk-osx-users] Removing GTK from Mac OSX Mavericks

I executed the shell script to install GTK for Mac OSX as provided on the website.  I subsequently discovered
that the GNU application that I am trying to compile requires X11 functionality.  I wanted to remove GTK for
Mac OSX to prevent conflicts with MacPorts or other solutions that I may find.

Your suggestion was to delete the ~/gtk directory and sub-directories under it.  I just want to confirm that
there are no other clean up tasks required.

Thank you,
Anthony McInvale