Broadway and maximizing

Hi all. I've just started porting some libraries to Gtk3, and in the process I'm having a look at the feasibility of the broadway backend. I've built gtk+ with broadway support, and get can my basic proof-of-concept app working. However there doesn't appear to be a way to maximize a window when using the broadway backend. Is this correct? I assume I could provide a config screen for people to enter their desired resolution, then manually resize the window. Is this the only option?

Dan