From: Fan Chun-wei [mailto:fanc999 yahoo com tw]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:51 PM
To: Mikhail Titov
Cc: john stowers lists gmail com; mkbosmans gmail com; 'Gtk+ list'
Subject: RE: Gtk+ 3.0 and MS Windows

Hi Mikhail,

You may want to try the VS2008 Project files in the $(srcroot)/build
/win32/vs9 folder, and VS2010 project files for gtk+-3.0.x are now under review for inclusion (the same holds for GLib 2.28.x and GTK+-2.24.x).

AFAIK, due to different release cycles, VS Project files are not yet in GDK-Pixbuf, ATK and Pango stable releases, but they are available in the latest unstable versions of GDK-Pixbuf and ATK, and is already upstream for Pango.  For GDK-Pixbuf 2.23.2, you may want to get a patch from BugZilla so that it will compile (sorry, search for my e-mail in BugZilla for a bug regarding GDK-Pixbuf-I can't recall the bug number as BugZilla is currently down), as under VS, all image loaders are built into the main library DLL.  The VS9 Project files are all in $(srcroot)/build/win32/vs9 for those respective packages-be sure to see the README.txt's in that folder for each package, especially regarding gettext-runtime, which can be hard to build yourself under VS.

God Bless,
-Fan, Chun-wei

--- 11/3/25 (五),Mikhail Titov 寫道: