=?koi8-r?Q?Re=3A_How_to_get_GdkNativeWindow_from_GdkWindow=3F_(need_during_iteration_of_display, __using_gdk)?=

Not sure, is it correct way... i found gdk_x11_drawable_get_xid (), which takes GdkDrawable pointer and returns XID. I guess, it is same as GdkNativeWindow, right?

But even so, GdkNativeWindow is not associated with only one windowing system (HWND on m$ win), and so, it would be nice, to have more generic way to get it.