Re: Fullscreen windows and taskbar

On 28 April 2011 03:55, Emmanuel Gontcho <gontcho gmail com> wrote:
> I am writing an application which windows are all time on fullscreen mode.
> But the problem is while passing through different windows, the taskbar and
> it's window list is shown and somebody can use it behavior to go out of the
> application.

Is this a kiosk application? If you never want the taskbar to appear,
you can just delete it. RIght-click on the background and select
"Delete This Panel". You can't delete the last panel, but you can
remove all the areas inside it.

I suppose a better way would be to stop gnome-panel launching in the
first place, though I've never tried changing that.

John