=?big5?B?UkWhRyBMb2NhcmlvbiBvZiBvcmcuZ3RrLlNldHRpbmdzLkZpbGVDaG9vc2VyLmdz?= =?big5?B?Y2hlbWEueG1sIG9uIFdpbmRvd3M=?=

(Yeah, I realized I had a typo in my subject line :) -- Lacarion->Location)

Hi List,

(I will check later on Windows XP regarding this, as I did this on Windows
7-note that the location of pango.aliases is handled differently on Win7
and XP)

It seems that I will need to answer my own question here, so to help people
having similar problems, as the GTK+-3.x file chooser will depend on this.

The thing, as it seems as I was running the test-widget example (that I
built with gtksourceview-3.0.0 using MSVC), was that I need to compile the
org.gtk.Settings.FileChooser.gschema.xml file (from GTK+-3.x, under
$(srcroot)/gtk) with the glib-compile-schemas utility that is from GLib,
which will generate gschemas.compiled in the same folder.

After that, place that gschemas.compiled file in the this folder:
$(parent_folder_of_the_gtk3_dll)\share\glib-2.0\schemas
and one will be set to use the gtkfilechooser without the puzzling

[GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema 'org.gtk.Settings.FileChooser'
is not installed] error.

I will add to my GLib project files to compile the glib-compile-schemas
utility and add to my GTK+-3.x project files to compile the
the org.gtk.Settings.FileChooser.gschema.xml shortly.

Hope this helps, and thanks for looking at this.

God Bless,
-Fan, Chun-wei