Re: gtk on win32

Several people already have responded to your question. You must have a configuration problem if you're not seeing the responses.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jorge Opaso Pazos" <jopaso autologic cl>
To: <gtk-list gnome org>
Sent: 29 March 2010 18:45
Subject: gtk on win32

Hello everybody,

Can I use GTK and all its dependencies to develop Windows applications at production level? That is a general question, no about a particular versions. I have to make a decision, because a new project I'm participating (commercial application).

Thanks in advance.

Atentamente,

Jorge Opaso Pazos
AUTOLogic LTDA