Re: Compiling GTK with QT based application

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 7:50 PM, Rajendra Prasad Murakonda
<rajendra prasad gmail com> wrote:
> I inculded the following in the Makefile(.pro file actually) to compile my
> application with GTK
>
> QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += "`pkg-config --cflags gtk+-2.0`"
> LIBS += "`pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0`"
>
> This works for a sample program for GTK+ but not for my QT application.
>
> Thanks,
> Raj

I do not know what kind of an error you get. However instead of using
the above lines in order to use pkg-config support with qmake, I
suggest the ones below. It works in my project while compiling both
GTK+ and Qt code.

CONFIG += link_pkgconfig
PKGCONFIG += gtk+-2.0

Regards,